Interested in working with L&A?
We are always looking for talent and offer opportunities in several industry fields ranging from junior to senior level expertise.
We are currently seeking to fill the following positions:
- Vice President for Project Delivery (Corporate)
- N3B Los Alamos Legacy Cleanup Contract Job Opportunities
- Project Control/EVMS Specialist
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Nuclear safety and criticality safety engineers of all experience levels to support projects across the DOE complex
- Junior, Mid-, and Senior-Level Cost Estimators with active Q clearances
- Junior, Mid-, and Senior-Level Budget Analysts with active Q clearances
- Engineers with active Q clearances to perform assessments at a range of DOE sites
- Individuals with recent NRC licensing experience
- Environmental, Health, and Safety Professionals
- Fire Protection Experts
If you would like to apply for any of the above open positions, or if you would like to submit your resume for future consideration, please send resumes and other pertinent information to firstname.lastname@example.org.