Longenecker & Associates leverages more than 30 years of experience throughout the nuclear security and environmental remediation enterprise to improve mission performance, deliver capital asset projects to schedule and budget, support all facets of high-hazard operations, implement effective governance approaches and develop targeted business strategies for both large and small businesses.
Our Core Values
- Honesty and integrity above all else.
- Safety, security and quality are the foundation of everything that we do.
- Assure that corrective action is timely and effective.
- No surprises for the customer or the team.
- Consistently exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Listen to the customer to ensure we’re working on the right problem.
- Only accept assignments and arrangements that we are proud of and that are win-win.
- Proactively manage any real or perceived conflicts with our partners and clients.
- Continually demonstrate our commitment to the success of our clients’ projects.
- Treat clients and team members with respect.
- Assure that people are fairly compensated for their contributions.
- Don’t take risks with the reputation of the individuals or the company.
- Foster trust and loyalty among our team and with our clients.
- Always work as a team and support one another.